Posted on March 17th, 2017 by Admin
About The Cochran Firm Atlanta
Our Vision—Justice Is Blind
The Cochran Firm Atlanta lives as the legacy of esteemed plaintiff’s personal injury and criminal defense lawyer, Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr.
We practice a legal philosophy that honors the vision and experience of Johnnie Cochran. His commitment to equal justice for all victims of serious personal injuries, wrongful deaths or catastrophic accidents drives our firm’s performance in the courtroom.
- All victims of negligence have a right to vigorous legal representation.
- All victims of wrongful acts have a right to vigorous legal representation.
- Responsible parties should be held accountable for your injuries.
- Giant corporations and municipal powers are not above the law.
- Your origin, status, and income should not diminish your power in court.
Our Legendary Personal Injury Experience
The Cochran Firm Atlanta builds its practice on setting right the lives of negligence victims.
Johnnie Cochran’s dedication to leadership has earned the firm, on a national level, the respect and admiration of the legal community throughout America:
- The National Law Journal’s Plaintiff’s Hot List—one of the nation’s 15 most impressive firms
- The National Law Journal’s 250 List—a survey of the largest American law firms
- The Daily Journal Top 20 under 40—noted attorneys changing the legal landscape
- The National Bar Association’s Wiley A. Branton Issues Symposium Award—awarded for leadership in civil and economic justice
Bring your catastrophic injury claim to The Cochran Firm Atlanta. Our dedicated Atlanta lawyers have the vision, experience, and energy to demand fair compensation for your serious injury:
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Police misconduct
- Nursing home neglect